>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

I can already tell this is going to turn into a shitstorm real quick between android and apple fanboys. Anyways, I think the phone looks raw, kinda aggravated that I also got my galaxy s3 just 2 months ago but there's nothing I can do about it, i'll just wait until next year when I can buy out my 2 year contract a little early and get the galaxy s5 or whatever is out at the moment.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

sweet by the time that comes out i will be ready for an upgrade, I got the S2 Skyrocket the week it came out, had to have it replaced under warranty once due to a weird problem

The first note came out just over a month after i got my skyrocket, its the game, they want you to keep buying new phones, anything you buy will be outdated or not the most advanced nearly immediately, think of computers, they keep getting better and better, back in the day we had a dell computer with a 200mhz processor, and 2 gigabytes of storage, amazing huh? it was ranked computer of the year by a magazine, not 3 months later computers were running at 400mhz, now we are in th gigs, its funny to think that our phones are thousands of times more advanced than a $5,000 computer from 1995

XS-power1.jpg

i have an iphone ipad and a volkswagon so i guess im that fag

rofl lol

I have a note 2. It's fucking amazing. Period. this phone looks sexy too.

we compared how long the actual battery lasted at idle and normal use, we compared pictures hand in hand, we did several speed test, we took actual videos and act.

the s3 was on top all the way through. anyway i dont wanna make this a VS thread all i know is that when the S4 comes out im in there like swim wear! also guys its not that much bigger from the previous. the s3 is 4.8 or so and the new one is 4.99.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i wanted the note 2, but my friend at t-mobile that hooks me up told me to wait for this phone. can't really MAKE him get me a deal on a phone...so i guess i'm stuck waiting lol. should still be a good phone. bigger screen than my sensation which is a good thing. but damn...that note 2 is nice too

I have the S2 now. I might just have to save up for the S4 when it comes out. I really wanted a s3 but got the s2 instead. Looks like a nice phone.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I just bought the galaxy tab 2 7.0 so I have a need to upgrade to the S4. My S3 should keep me happy for a while

Archived