spl build fantasy

flarobbie

16 HDC4 18's on 16 AQ3500's, 8 Iraggi 320 Alternators running at 18v, 32 18volt batteries, biggest possible, 8 Oxygen Audio Audio 2500's for mids and highs, 32 HDC2.5 8's (mid bass), 8 Sound Qubed 6.5 Components, 8 Oxygen 3" Super Tweets & a partridge in a pear tree...

this topic can really go so many different ways, but for me, the reletivly new guy to spl and how to build something in this category, i really dont have too much.but for my own build, which i am building right now, is a 87 vw golf. ***if i had the $$, i would put in 6 custom dc lvl6 10's, in a clamshell wall. i would power those little demons with 2 9k's and a bunch of xs 1600's., custom singer triple 270's, and of corse all the misc. that goes along with it. my biggest thing is that i would want to still be able to drive my ride, so it wouldnt be too harsh inside. gauges, steering wheel, seats....just a VERY loud set up. thats what i would build if i had the money..

id shoot for 155+ db in the low 20s.....

dunno if this could do it but..

8-10 fi SP4 18s on 4-6 DC 7.5ks

6th order most likely

and enough electrical to idle and not drop below 14volts (this would be a 12v system charging in the high 14s)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

this topic can really go so many different ways, but for me, the reletivly new guy to spl and how to build something in this category, i really dont have too much.but for my own build, which i am building right now, is a 87 vw golf. ***if i had the $$, i would put in 6 custom dc lvl6 10's, in a clamshell wall. i would power those little demons with 2 9k's and a bunch of xs 1600's., custom singer triple 270's, and of corse all the misc. that goes along with it. my biggest thing is that i would want to still be able to drive my ride, so it wouldnt be too harsh inside. gauges, steering wheel, seats....just a VERY loud set up. thats what i would build if i had the money..

Lol, Lv 6 10'

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

LOL 4 inch coil on a 10?!?!??!

ive heard 12s struggle with a 4inch coil

but either way its all a pipe dream

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived