Badass 8 picture. Plan for new build. Hammer's budget fun.

Finishing my Enclosure  

62 members have voted

1. 1. How I should finish my enclosure, allowing multiple choice, please pick two max please.

• Fur
    • Bedliner, Trunk coating Black
    • Vinyl (black/gray)
    • Carpet
    • Splatter paint
    • Wood Veneer, wood vinyl (Pita due to box size/dims)

looking good! following for sure cant not follow someone else from hesperia lol

Cool man..where you at..I'm over by main/peach..

I do all my building in the construction buildings at VVC. LOL

i know where that is and im over by oak hills high

smart thinking lol they have all the stuff mite as well use it haha

Yeah...will this build isn't anything special...I'll eventually sell these and my amp. Do some 3"coil 12's on a BC2k...but none of that will happen until I get a Singer alt....and money to pay for it.

Right now I'm standing to break even by selling my VVX10 on craigslist.

I really like your HDC3 you have and you center console box..it looks awesome.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

take some pics of the subs like you did with the zvx.

LOL my gf would laugh and be like WTF are those small ass things haha.

To everyone else..if you don't know what he's talking about..too bad I'm not posting them again haha.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Yeah...will this build isn't anything special...I'll eventually sell these and my amp. Do some 3"coil 12's on a BC2k...but none of that will happen until I get a Singer alt....and money to pay for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds sick to me cant wait to hear that!!

and thanks man I love the AQ going to be ripping everything out over summer and starting over new center console box and all new SQ stuff amps and speakers :P

But till then im just going to be fixing up the outside :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and thanks man I love the AQ going to be ripping everything out over summer and starting over new center console box and all new SQ stuff amps and speakers :P

Sounds good.

My goal with this box is to make it useable for my next setup. I think 6" aeros and double baffle is a little much for Kenwood shit speakers haha.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Sounds good.

My goal with this box is to make it useable for my next setup. I think 6" aeros and double baffle is a little much for Kenwood shit speakers haha.

just a little may bit lol

Waiting on wire still..got 50ft of Skyhigh..25 red 25 black...25 copper lugs...some shrink tube some 12ga speaker wire and 12ga lugs. ans more shit on its way.

Also ordered a DD1 and CC1 combo.

Im stoked.

Might be budget build doen't mean I have to cut corners.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Also got some of the xscorpion battery terminals..Other options don't give me enough 4ga holes lol.

and ordered a 75-86 series Deka Intimidator under the hood...and already have a HC600 Kinetik in the back..not so much for extra reserve(it does a little i guess)..but it gives me a better way to attach grounds/power wire to two amps instead of distro blocks.

Pics in a minute when my phone sends them lol

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

WP_20130308_001_zps8620b473.jpg

WP_20130308_002_zps9bc9f8e9.jpg

WP_20130308_003_zpsb60ad676.jpg

WP_20130308_005_zpsbc29fc66.jpg

I forgot. I got Sky high shrink tube also in red and black..but didn't get pics yet..and no pics of 4ga either. I might post some later today if I have time after the gym

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Hopefull starting on box next monday...or if not that I will being the the complete re-wire of my truck...either way I will be busy.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived