Looks like gaming companies are seeing all that money the Cod franchise makes and want to try and make a little profit by doing the same. I mean it's a brilliant scheme if you think about it. Same engine for years, all you have to do every year is make new maps, weapons, fonts, gui upgrades here and there and you got yourself $60 a pop a year. I remember when most of that stuff came in a patch, for free.

Couldn't agree more wait till ps4 and xbox 720 prices will skyrocket im done buying games currently i get about 1-3 games per year most are used and old.

As a PC gamer. I look forward to the next generation of consoles. Especially the PS4 with it's x86 cpu. Hopefully the PC doesn't get consoleitis as much anymore lol. GTA4 was an extremely huge infection of it on the PC. I just hope GTA5 isn't the same this time around, even though it's going to be for PS3/ this generation still.

Edited by KMS

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Yea the gaming industry has really gone to shit, I know for a fact that if I ever made a game, I would make one that was so sick and wouldn't change for no reason, and I would ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMERS..... Theres countless interviews where they say "We have to betray the consumer a little bit or else it's not changing" No, thats fucking bullshit, we don't want all this new shit that sucks and makes skill insignificant, if it's not broken don't fix it......................fucking idiots.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

AC3 was my first AC game and I loved it lol. Seems rather quick, I will probably just pick it up for or after Xmas since GTA V is coming out in September so I'll be busy with that and will definitely be skipping the next COD game if it is MW4.

BO2 graphics sucked compared to COD4? Are you kidding me? I've been playing COD4 and it doesn't look near as good as BO2.

OT, Edward Kenway? Maybe a descendant of Connor or possibly his brother? Sounds interesting!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

AC3 was my first AC game and I loved it lol. Seems rather quick, I will probably just pick it up for or after Xmas since GTA V is coming out in September so I'll be busy with that and will definitely be skipping the next COD game if it is MW4.

BO2 graphics sucked compared to COD4? Are you kidding me? I've been playing COD4 and it doesn't look near as good as BO2.

OT, Edward Kenway? Maybe a descendant of Connor or possibly his brother? Sounds interesting!

According to the AC Wiki, Edward is Connor's grandfather. So, this will take place before AC3? Interesting.
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I very quickly see the next season of game releases to be very very very bad, even worse than this past season............... I see GoW Judgment being TERRIBLE, I've lost all hope for it, they completely fucked it. I see AC4 being rushed through to put out another game quickly which will most likely be bad too, GTAV will be the only highlight of the season, It should have it's own season because it's going to be so good. If every company followed in suit with rockstar the gaming community would have no complaints. It SHOULD take years to produce a game, because I've never heard anyone call any GTA bad at all..................and they're had the same basic format for the past 10 years................yet nobody complains........

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Seems to me mayb eht reason they came out with another one is....the newer generation of game console is going to come out soon...so they got to put this out before xbox360 goes the way of OG xbox.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.