Android Head units

would you rather wait for some one to stamp their name on it so they can charge you $300.00 plus more for the name.

So you tell me that if all reveiws are good you still wouldnt buy it?

Dont be a name brand fool, where do you think the us is getting their product from. lol

Maid in China, Made in Japan, Made in Korea look familiar.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

Not a name brand fool, I just prefer companies that are tried, trusted, and true. Backed up by warranties and has a good reputation and customer service.

You can go buy a no name brand eBay subwoofer that's rated for 2k, put it on a true 2k amp and watch it smoke, then buy another one. Or just shell out the money for something that you know has quality behind it.

Just my .02.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It is a bit sketchy buying some off brand that doesn't even advertise the brand name off of ebay...but maybe Parrot is worth a look since Crutchfield carries it, I do understand wanting to wait for Pioneer, Kenwood, Alpine, Clarion and Sony to release versions...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

It is worth a shot, and there are some good reviews on it. Android is a phone based OS, so being the first company on the market to make a fully Android based head unit is a big step and a bold move. If they continue to be the only one on the market with a fully Android based HU, have a method for OTA updates to upgrade the firmware to Honeycomb, ICS, or JB, that would be great.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

realy!!! its a computer base system, if it crashes put in a new OS. a little over the top. look at the youtube links i posted, some one has used it for a good while. What the RCA copper wire is going to burn up, come on people. The other companies dont have to replace the product that is bad. they can tell you hell no. then what are you going to doo? half the time their is a new product out that you want and most people dont think about their warranties. Plus how do you no if they have customer service or not did you ask. Ignorance and Neagativity is not welcome, lets use logic.

Not a name brand fool, I just prefer companies that are tried, trusted, and true. Backed up by warranties and has a good reputation and customer service.

You can go buy a no name brand eBay subwoofer that's rated for 2k, put it on a true 2k amp and watch it smoke, then buy another one. Or just shell out the money for something that you know has quality behind it.

Just my .02.

E bay and paypal cover most of the international isues people have with the product purchased through their company. The smart thing to do when you purchase this type of product put in what you expect from the seller. If the seller agrees then you should have no isue with getting your money back or a new item if some thing go's wrong. logic

Archived