Android Head units

I'm just going to sit and laugh and watch this turn into a Wellington/VVME thread.

Look at the new price

$209.99

http://www.vvme.com/car-audio/car-subwoofers/new-stereo-12-dual-voice-4-ohm-12-1400w-car-audio-sub-subwoofer-1400-watt-m2?cPath=329_330

and they aren't that bad my neighbor bought a set when they where cheap he been running them on 900 rms each and they still bumping he surprised himself he bought them with ebay bucks while waiting for his dd recones.

The reviews now on that page are priceless,, I guarantee the new price is to help compensate for warranty issues

XS-power1.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of you don't know me, so ill let others warn you.

Be civil or ill can your ass.

Have a good night

Damn really had to piss off someone to pull David out the woodwork :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Most of you don't know me, so ill let others warn you.

Be civil or ill can your ass.

Have a good night

Damn really had to piss off someone to pull David out the woodwork :)

When i read what David put all i kept thinking was Liam Neeson "Taken"

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

I'm just going to sit and laugh and watch this turn into a Wellington/VVME thread.

Look at the new price

$209.99

http://www.vvme.com/car-audio/car-subwoofers/new-stereo-12-dual-voice-4-ohm-12-1400w-car-audio-sub-subwoofer-1400-watt-m2?cPath=329_330

and they aren't that bad my neighbor bought a set when they where cheap he been running them on 900 rms each and they still bumping he surprised himself he bought them with ebay bucks while waiting for his dd recones.

The reviews now on that page are priceless,, I guarantee the new price is to help compensate for warranty issues

I bought a 10 specificly to blow it up. To its credit it lasted about 18 minutes on a JL Audio 1000/1v2

Lol, did you wire it at 1ohm Beaker?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived