What track are you playing? And are you connected to the speaker terminals?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I tried it on track 8 9 and 10 and no it said to put red on the positive speaker terminal and black on the battery ground same as with the DD-1 so that's where I put them

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

stock radio??

how are you doing that can i ask?

and.. what track are you playing as trey asked?

how am I doing what? I've had subs on my stock radio for years it just hooks up to it with a wire harness and RCAs idk how exactly it's hooked up I just used the RCAs from my first install... I just wanted to tune my amp as best as I could till I can get my aftermarket hu in there next week

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Try and Put it on the negative speaker terminal

ok I'll try that

My Build Log

Your stock HU may not put OUT the signal your looking for...

OR your tapped into a signal that is not FULL range.....

hmm... ok. well I was planning on doing everything again once I switched out my hu of course so I guess it won't hurt anything to wait till then to tune the x over right?

My Build Log

Your stock HU may not put OUT the signal your looking for...

OR your tapped into a signal that is not FULL range.....

This

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

But try my idea as well. If it doesn't work I'm outta options lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg