Sundown Audio

Hifonics brutus where are the fuses

Peyton Cole

Man if ur havin that many problems with it i would just wait till ur alt comes in and reinstall everything then. I had a couple amps that kept goin to protect on me when i was driving my f150 till i put my alt in then everything was fine. And i was only runnin 1 15 at the time.

If u never had any problems with power then i would say check your groung again and make sure u got a really good ground If u havent checked it out already lol. That was one of my problems with my ford i thought my ground would be good wheb it was to the bare metal of the body and it still gave out on me. If u got the extra wire just run u a ground strat to the frame and see if that helps you out any. Helped me out alot.

Man if ur havin that many problems with it i would just wait till ur alt comes in and reinstall everything then. I had a couple amps that kept goin to protect on me when i was driving my f150 till i put my alt in then everything was fine. And i was only runnin 1 15 at the time.

for sure I'm done buying stuff I'm hoping the alt solves my problems but what doesn't make since is the Brutus 2400 just fried never had power issues but this rockford may be a power hog.i know when I had my two alpine amps if I cut on the AC they would give my subs way less power but I got 2 agm batteries since then

did you open up your hifonics to make sure it's fried im thinking it's you ground or battery try the amp in a friends car and see what happens also change out your inline fuse its could be going bad had same problem swaping the fuse solved it .

Ima be pissed if they set the amp to a clipping level..my birth sheet says it puts out same watts at 1ohms as it does at 2 do you think I should raise the ohm load on the rockford

try running on 4ohms and see what happens that amp can def do what it says rated it could be anything to tell the truth. While doing installs i have this happen before it could be your head unit is bad or distorts a lot causing amp to go into protect also try changing rcas, If you have an extra set just run it from the headunit to the amp to see if that fixes it don't waste time pulling out the old and tucking them back in its just for testing.

Also once it happened to be some how the 0 gauge went bad its looked fine but once i changed it worked fine. I even cut it open to check if it melted the strands together but it was fine its was street wire 0 gauge i emailed them about it and those bastards didn't do shit i bought 2 rolls one of the rolls came with no wire inside just plastic and they wouldn't replace it.

Also since you said 1 ohm make sure you wired it right a lot of people make mistakes ive done it before.

Dude don't take it back it sounds like they've fuck up several times already sen if they trouble shoot to them is still going to be good theier just going to it's the subs that what you get for "flea market" subs

It's not that hard to do it your self if you don't want to

find some local guys from here to help you

Dude don't take it back it sounds like they've fuck up several times already sen if they trouble shoot to them is still going to be good theier just going to it's the subs that what you get for "flea market" subs

For real i don't have a shop and if i fucked up that bad i would lose so much side jobs it would be crazy.

For real i don't have a shop and if i fucked up that bad i would lose so much side jobs it would be crazy.

Buytif you had one people would trust and believe in you more

Most of them would come back even if you messed up

Archived