Sundown Audio

Hifonics brutus where are the fuses

Peyton Cole

Dude don't take it back it sounds like they've fuck up several times already sen if they trouble shoot to them is still going to be good theier just going to it's the subs that what you get for "flea market" subs

It's not that hard to do it your self if you don't want to

find some local guys from here to help you

For real i don't have a shop and if i fucked up that bad i would lose so much side jobs it would be crazy.

Buytif you had one people would trust and believe in you more

Most of them would come back even if you messed up

True Ive screwed up before and same people come back because if its my fault i will fix it and don't lie i once ran out of 8 gauge wire in black. so i used all red wire got a wire mixed up blew sub blow a month later, so i payed for his new sub and he still insisted on paying me even though it was my fault i said no next day i find money in my mail box.

Down here its pay a shop 2g's or go to best buy and their installs suck i don't know how many times Ive fixed stuff they did. I once applied to become a installer the questions they asked me where stupid and they had no idea what they where talking about.

How would you wire a pair of 12 inch 2 ohm subwoofers to 1 ohm? me You can't the you can wire it to 0.5 ohms or 2 ohms or if you running 1 subwoofer. They said i was wrong

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

manor where u at if u dont mind me asking?

Naples FL we got some good shops like Pure Audio,Audio Concepts Then we got shops like best buy,performance plus they have no idea what they are doing. Im not saying im super good but they are horrible some of the best installers in naples are the guys that don't do it for a living or have a shop.

Damn sorry to hear that no I'm from mobile,al im n Birmingham now tho

Thanks. and nice set up i was think with going with a set up close to that mines was gonna be 2 sa 12's with hifonics 21001d,power bass 800 watts for my crappy door speakers, n Kinetik problem is i don't have enough space and i don't want to wall of or remove my back seats. already got the hifonics n powerbass just need to sell me cvr's.

Man every time I goto sell any of my shit my mind instantly goes to what if I need this later lol

same with me i used to have a crap load of subs and amps now i don't have any back ups amps all i have are my cheap mtx 10's and kicker comps, i usually use cheap stuff because i get it cheap or free my cvrs 15's in a sealed 2.5 cube box with hifonics 21001d hitting harder them some guy that paid for 1 fi btl with a sundown amp he was pissed i think he doesn't have enough power hes all stock electrical. its all comes down to install and choosing right equipment.

Lol atleast once a day I consider ripping out 80prs n putting n my flip out and my eq

that a good head unit i wish i could do double din but in stuck with single din im using a old pioneer deh p6600 ive looked at flip up but most of them are crappy now they don't make them the same they used to.

Dude don't take it back it sounds like they've fuck up several times already sen if they trouble shoot to them is still going to be good theier just going to it's the subs that what you get for "flea market" subs

It's not that hard to do it your self if you don't want to

find some local guys from here to help you

For real i don't have a shop and if i fucked up that bad i would lose so much side jobs it would be crazy.
Buytif you had one people would trust and believe in you more

Most of them would come back even if you messed up

True Ive screwed up before and same people come back because if its my fault i will fix it and don't lie i once ran out of 8 gauge wire in black. so i used all red wire got a wire mixed up blew sub blow a month later, so i payed for his new sub and he still insisted on paying me even though it was my fault i said no next day i find money in my mail box.

Down here its pay a shop 2g's or go to best buy and their installs suck i don't know how many times Ive fixed stuff they did. I once applied to become a installer the questions they asked me where stupid and they had no idea what they where talking about.

How would you wire a pair of 12 inch 2 ohm subwoofers to 1 ohm? me You can't the you can wire it to 0.5 ohms or 2 ohms or if you running 1 subwoofer. They said i was wrong

They didn't specified

2ohm single or double??

Man every time I goto sell any of my shit my mind instantly goes to what if I need this later lol

same with me i used to have a crap load of subs and amps now i don't have any back ups amps all i have are my cheap mtx 10's and kicker comps, i usually use cheap stuff because i get it cheap or free my cvrs 15's in a sealed 2.5 cube box with hifonics 21001d hitting harder them some guy that paid for 1 fi btl with a sundown amp he was pissed i think he doesn't have enough power hes all stock electrical. its all comes down to install and choosing right equipment.

amp is working fine had to turn off loud and not put bass knob past 1/3 but I'm having a hard time achieving good highs and mids on my 80prs idk what to do the graphics eq helped but I need my tweeters to tick a little harder

Loud is useless. dont use it.

what mids and highs do you have

Archived