my eSKARlade Demo 2013 SBN

clean, loud, moving some air...

Edited by ChillMasterWill

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

It was a very clean install. I felt like the doors were not playing or didn't haven enough power... I also felt like those subs needed some gain / phase matching. Didn't seem as loud as it should be for 12 15's on over 20,000 watts. ( 6 2500.1's at .5ohms)... Ether they were not broke in, or gains were not set... Or lots of cancelation. It was moving air but 2 vehicles that were way louder were DeRoncey's blazer and pure audio's truck. Both had 4 15's in a 4th order on about 10k and I felt like the install and vehicle was very clean impressive and had tons of potential. I just don't think they had enough time to really optomize everything.

It took me 2 weeks to really break in my ZVX's on a 2500... And another 2 months to get my gains, subsonic, LPF, deck settings, box position, all trunk leaks sealed, and fixed RCA problems all sorted out where I finally feel like I got all I can out of it with out throwing more $$ at it (which I will soon)

Can't wait to hear it again. Hopefully Kevin can chime in and take this constructive criticism as just that. I'd love for his show vehicle to be a 155+ on a huge bandwith.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

It was a very clean install. I felt like the doors were not playing or didn't haven enough power... I also felt like those subs needed some gain / phase matching. Didn't seem as loud as it should be for 12 15's on over 20,000 watts. ( 6 2500.1's at .5ohms)... Ether they were not broke in, or gains were not set... Or lots of cancelation. It was moving air but 2 vehicles that were way louder were DeRoncey's blazer and pure audio's truck. Both had 4 15's in a 4th order on about 10k and I felt like the install and vehicle was very clean impressive and had tons of potential. I just don't think they had enough time to really optomize everything.

It took me 2 weeks to really break in my ZVX's on a 2500... And another 2 months to get my gains, subsonic, LPF, deck settings, box position, all trunk leaks sealed, and fixed RCA problems all sorted out where I finally feel like I got all I can out of it with out throwing more $$ at it (which I will soon)

Can't wait to hear it again. Hopefully Kevin can chime in and take this constructive criticism as just that. I'd love for his show vehicle to be a 155+ on a huge bandwith.

It was finished at 5am on friday the day of the show lol.

The doors were turned practically off due to a white noise issue throughout the system that they didn't have enough time to troubleshoot before the show was underway.

Wasn't bad for 20 day cramming....it will be completed soon enough though lol

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

The doors were turned practically off due to a white noise issue throughout the system that they didn't have enough time to troubleshoot before the show was underway.

That's exactly what I figured... I'm glad I didn't jump to conclusions. But I'm a bit sad about the doors. I already know what ZVX's and a 2500 can do... Which is why I'm getting another 2500 ;) but I really really wanted to hear those doors as I was considering going pro audio.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

That's exactly what I figured... I'm glad I didn't jump to conclusions. But I'm a bit sad about the doors. I already know what ZVX's and a 2500 can do... Which is why I'm getting another 2500 ;) but I really really wanted to hear those doors as I was considering going pro audio.

When they were tested Vs the Crescendo PWX they were a good bit louder, but didn't have much midbass in comparison. I personally went PA route for loudness not to have a ton of midbass haha. So it works for me!

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin