MORE *FREE* (XBOX) GAMES GIVE-A-WAYS (HITMAN:ABSOLUTION, HALO:REACH, CoD:MW3)

MORE GAMES I WON'T EVER PLAY AGAIN MOST LIKELY!

HITMAN WAS AWESOME! THEY DID A GREAT JOB ON BRINGING THE SERIES BACK STRONG!

HALO:REACH- ALSO VERY GOOD IMO, BUT I HAVE HALO ANNIVERSARY SO I CAN PLAY ONLINE WITH THAT

MW3..................LETS JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT....... MAYBE YOU MIGHT LIKE IT MORE THAN I DID...INFECTION IS ACTUALLY FUN

THIS TIME IT'S WINNER'S CHOICE:

1ST PLACE DRAW: 1ST CHOICE

2ND PLACE DRAW: 2ND CHOICE

3RD PLACE DRAW: GETS THE REMAINING GAME

**NOTE THAT FOR THESE GAME THOUGH, I MIGHT CHARGE YOU FOR SHIPPING (AROUND $5) BECAUSE I'M GETTING A BIG CAR REPAIR DONE AT THE MOMENT AND I PROBABLY WON'T HAVE ANY SPARE CASH, SO IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN TO COVER THE SHIPPING COST ONLY, DON'T "ENTER" TO WIN**

013-7_zps33d0ee5d.jpg

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Im down

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

EXTRA NOTE: THESE ARE ALL "NEW" IN THE SENSE THAT I BOUGHT THEM BRAND NEW AND ONLY I HAVE EVER USED THEM OR PLAYED THEM, I DON'T SCRATCH MY DISCS SO THEY ALL WORK FLAWLESSLY....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

im in. i want that mw3.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

sure, sign me up. i'd take hitman.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Hook me up! Look FWD to any one of them.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png