Sundown Audio

CrazyCricket12

I'm planning to purchase a Fi sp4 15 or a similar type subwoofer in the near future. I was wondering what your guys opinion is on getting a hifonics colossus 3200w amp or 2 mb quart onyx 1.2000d amps to power the one 15. I'm trying to stay around the $500 range for an amp purchase. Thanks.

Ehh... Your gonna get some diff opinions on both of those here... Your best bet is to hit up the F/S section here, ebay, or craigslist! Just be careful and test and know what your buying! If i were you.. Id save up for a better amp that way price isnt that big of an issue over quality. Im sure you already know about electrical systems but may i ask what electrical your runnin?

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

I also have been looking at the soundstream tx1.2600d.

Still the collosus over the soundstream.

Why is that? Just trying to learn soome info on this. I seen EXO running the soundstreams so I thought they woud be decent.

Get a used 3.5k amp. Crescendo, DC, AQ/SQ, etc.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

hey exos a genius. thats why he has a video that says you can get 25 percent more power by doing the big three.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived