Lol maybe that's why I haven't really missed playing the game? That or my Internet is gone ATM lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's worse on PC. Everyone on the PC side is absolutely God Mode. No not because of hacking, that's just the general population of us I guess, straight up Gods. I suck at it. Play 2 games, ragequit.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

One of the reasons I've all but stopped playing as well. It isn't just on PC or PS3 networks that people play that way either- I play BO2 on the WiiU and I damn near can't do anything without getting sniped at every turn.

My counter to this is what? Well... to become a camper too. I do have fun time to time running and gunning, shotguns are pretty fun too- but my mission is to take out snipers. And not with Sniper rifles, but with LMGs. I camp in a corner, try to find someone who will have my back for a bit, then SPRAY 100 rounds of FMJ across the map. Take out about 8 people before they come down on me, then I do it all over again.

and over again.

and over again.

and over again.

and then I realize.... what am I doing with my life? I quit.

lol

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

my answer to a sniper is an rpg into their hiding spot. Then they bring on the noob tube comments. Fuck you ho. get your bitch ass out of the corner then.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Wanna know how to make people rage when they start camping?

And I mean rage sometimes lol.....

Go old school. Noob tubes. It's so much fun again, lofting a grenade straight up and seeing if it comes down on someone, or getting someone camping across the map for the final kill with one. You wanna talk about getting hated on, there you go, that's what I do when I get a room of campers, just noob tubes, RPG's, death machines, the works lol.

EDIT: Ninja'd lolololol

Edited by Lbox88

exactly. Fuck em

Im waiting for the day you can scan your one firearms in and you have to use them. Then if you dont own any you have to barter in game for some from someone who does. ive got a great idea for a game but no bank rolll

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I've been getting rediculous lag in halo 4 multi. Swat in particular.

I pretty much only play swat...but lag pisses me off...I'll shoot and the fucker teleports 20ft ahead over and over again until I'm dead.

Caught someone lag switching..kept joining their game and reporting them until they stopped playing. POS..who has to cheat at a game??

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I agree completely with the statement of firing multiple shots into an opponent and having them one shot kill you being BS. I have this happen to me repetitiously and it gets so very frustrating. I know I am not a wonderful gamer, but come on.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

It's worse on PC. Everyone on the PC side is absolutely God Mode. No not because of hacking, that's just the general population of us I guess, straight up Gods. I suck at it. Play 2 games, ragequit.

PC gives you much finer control. Much easier to jump around a corner on PC. So if a sniper is aiming where your head would be if you ran around the corner, you can jump around instead so it will be a torso shot instead. At least that's how we played in Counter Strike

The drop shotters piss me off.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"