i can rarely play this for more than a few rounds at a time. ITs much better to play in a party where you know everyone imo

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah it's definitely more fun playing with friends than going by yourself. BTW I posted in the "Top 3" thread claiming that I'm the FPS king of SMD, still looking for challengers in any CoD or halo title..I livestream everything and will post rebroadcasts of each match I play...so far I'm 1-0 :nuts:

only reason I have cod anymore is because its easier to talk to a bunch of my friends all at once

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I hated Blops 2 when I had Comcast, but since I have switched to Verizon it is MUCH less stressful. Being the bandwidth king in a lobby will counteract a certain amount of unskillfullness (don't think that's a word, actually, but you get my point.). I have been gaming for a couple of years now, and the COD series are the only games I buy/ play. I don't have too much rage at the other players only because there is pretty much a counter to just about anything if you play with a little diversity. Getting spam sniped is usually handled by an MK-48 target finder and lots of spray. Snipers HATE getting long shot with LMGs lol. If they are still too quick for me or running cold blooded, I will try an SMG and lightweight/ EC and run to the other side of the map and rape em from behind while they are zoomed in. Close quarters combat snipe? Remington long barrel/ laser combo will cut that down pretty quick. The more you play, the easier it is to figure out what works well against things.

I spend too much time playing this but it's the only one I like right now. I am master prestige and most guns diamond. It's so fun to hear the lobby cry when they get wrecked lol. I dunno, I just think it takes a LOT of PT to get to the point where it's really fun. If you don't have the time to put into it, you may not enjoy it, but I do.

i can rarely play this for more than a few rounds at a time. ITs much better to play in a party where you know everyone imo

True that n8. I haven't played for... 2 weeks I think. Just because of that. No one I know is online so I just play something else. Sick of being the only person on the team that knows wtf they're doing. We'll get our asses handed to us, but I'm the only positive or the closest to positive. Got tired of that. So I did download the new map pack (ps3) and tried the peacemaker, wasn't impressed. Haven't even seen the new maps haha.

Sheena = pedobear

i like the dudes comments in this vid

Edited by Ballen194

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ