ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)

Did you run wires though the doors to the amp through the rubber weather proof thing in the door?

I wonder that too. I recently did it and it wasn't too bad

how did you get the rubber off? I want to run my SHCA wire through it but i dont want to mess up the rubber to where i have to buy a new one and put it on :l

On the inside of the door panel and underneath the the kick panel at the ends of the rubber grommet there are plastic rings that hold the grommet in place. There are two tabs on the plastic rings you can push in and it will release the grommet and you can then push the grommet out of the door. at that point I took a wire coat hanger bent it straight then bent it in half so there were no sharp ends to puncture the rubber. Run the end you just bent through the rubber grommet (this may take some effort) once its through put the wire through it clamp the wire down on the wire and tape it if you want. At that point just pull the wire through grommet with the coat hanger and there you go. The grommet just clicks back in place.

Life's a trip. . . Don't fall.

Only people who can't get loud say real men do SQ hehe.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Only people who can't get loud say real men do SQ hehe.

You just worry about yourself. Stuff is coming. Will be ordering recone next week. Zv4 recone with NS v2 coil

Whens the next local show coming around ? Hopefully I'll have my roof deadened by then and ill give you a demo of the XS'.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Archived