Afrobass ! Ford Explorer Sport real time FINAL PART ! 2 Fi Q's on a Audio Pipe 3k - Team SOCAL SPL

i just got an explorer (for free) :D ..... have had thoughts of saving up and doing this..... mines an 01 sport 2 door so a little bit smaller......but more options to keep the ass from sagging than if i was to do this to my subaru....... looks sweet though!

edit: apparently its the same suv lol.... i failed

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

that fucker is everwhere !

coo fact, he has those subs for over 4 years with daily abuse, never having to recone !

Actually I believe I sold those to him around June of 2010 at a freeland show. So he would be coming up on three years. They were my #2 & #3 Q's , but they are both original and took lots of punishment daily from myself when i had them.

I got them stinky all the time, but I think I caught it quick enough which is probably why they're still working today. Still want to see how those coils look

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

coo fact, he has those subs for over 4 years with daily abuse, never having to recone !

Actually I believe I sold those to him around June of 2010 at a freeland show. So he would be coming up on three years. They were my #2 & #3 Q's , but they are both original and took lots of punishment daily from myself when i had them.

I got them stinky all the time, but I think I caught it quick enough which is probably why they're still working today. Still want to see how those coils look

such a badass pair of Fi Q woofers !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

yea he is ! hint, the thumbnail i used was a pic from this years autorama so expect to see footage of his explorer from autorama soooooooon !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

i just got an explorer (for free) :D ..... have had thoughts of saving up and doing this..... mines an 01 sport 2 door so a little bit smaller......but more options to keep the ass from sagging than if i was to do this to my subaru....... looks sweet though!

edit: apparently its the same suv lol.... i failed

dude its totally doable , all you have to do is add anothereaf spring i believe to take care of the weight issue. I have heard alot of ford explorer sport builds and they all have sounded great ! and i feel yea on the subaru build, i used to have a 96' legacy sedan with 2 alpine type r 12s on a autotek 2k with a kinetik hc 2000 in all in the trunk lol 200lbs in the trunk for 2 years, so i pretty much fucked the structs up in the back haha, sagging for days, awww man do i miss that setup

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Archived