Sonic Electronix

So I went to a local shop with "extreme car audio" in their name searching for some 0ga wire to do my big 3. Now this place doesn't have the best rep anyways but it's the closet one around. I was talking to the guy about their wire and asked him if it was CCA or OFC. He replied with a pause and a "I'm not sure but it's the best on the market. Nobody else carries this." It was Stinger pro wire but none the less the way he replied and came off to basically sell me on this item he knew nothing about left me with a bad impression and can see why they have negative feedback. What do you guys think about this?

LOL Stinger pro is alright wire, TONS of people carry it. How much did he want for a spool? or per foot?

Thank god, I was going to tell you to stay the hell away. And what I think on it, they need to find somebody else before they ruin their reputation of their business and it falls apart

look elsewhere.... $6/ft is way overpriced

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

LOL Stinger pro is alright wire, TONS of people carry it. How much did he want for a spool? or per foot?

Stinger Pro is good, but Stinger HPM is better. :)

If I am not mistaken Pro and HPM are the same the jackets are just different. Stinger is beyond alright for the longest time before a lot of these companies came out Stinger was the marquee wire brand to have. They are still used in some of the nicest shops today. Their OFC use to be unrivaled no matter what anyone said. You go get Stinger for OFC and SoundQuest for CCA.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

This shop wouldn't happen to be in Louisville would it? The one here in Louisville, I'd rather have my neighbor 13 year old install my equipment then these guys. Haha

No it's not, it's in Alabama.

well there's your problem lol what part of bama? I was down there for a few years and that's where I first started getting into car audio... wow so much bad/false information from car audio places down there lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived