Sundown Audio

Sundown X18 Prototype for sale on Orlando Craigslist ???

Doesn't sem like this kid deserves that 18..

35% front, 5% tint rear/windshieldKenwood KDC-152Knu RCA'sInfinity 6.5 kappa perfects1/0 Knukonceptz power/ groundBig 3 in 1/0Kinetik HC 1400 in rearCustom slot ported box @ 35 HzNVX JAD 1200.12 Sundown SA-12 Double layered NVX Audio Deadener

FUTURE BUILD:

-2 Sundown Nightshade 12's D1 w/ Zv3 softs (HAVE)

- DC 3.5k (HAVE)

- 2 pairs of Skar RPX 6.5's, Skar RPX 6x9's , 4 Skar audio Bullet Super tweeters ( HAVE )

Undecided on box, amp(s), HU, and power supply.. and vehicle for that matter.

I didn't read the whole thread; but I just got back at a computer.

We sold one X-18 D2 prototype to a dealer in Florida (Migraine Customs) for them to try out, install in something, and give some feedback on (each prototype has two of each size, one of each coil config). Occasionally we'll let out a prototype to a customer or dealer to get some outside feedback after our testing is done -- this is not unusual or unique to this driver.

I do not know what it was sold for @ the dealer to the customer so I have no input on it's asking price.

There are a total of two X woofers floating around outside of the shop -- the X15 D4 from SOTM and this X18 D2. The other 6 prototypes are in my prototype room here @ the shop.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Damnit

Edited by FosgateLife

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Ahh shit! But still, he lied about how much he paid for it, wtf is the point of that?

so now there is possibility to his story, ... still ...

couldnt take a video
couldnt photo in some ID
why buy it if you only intend to sell it?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Yeah thats what i want to know.... He didnt take a picture for himself, he wouldnt prove that he actually had it,.. Etc. wierd

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Yea either way its a F*#k fest. The shop owner F*#ked him by selling it to him for 600 or whatever, now this tard is trying to F*#K someone for an even higher profit....... I'm glade we have a forum to air shit out in is all.

Edited by kmak160
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Yeah but now i feel stupid for spamming their Instagram.... Oh well...i dont live in florida anyways

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Wellp, I think the ad is down; maybe he realized he f___ed up or someone bit!?

I was just going to flag it, so maybe that's what happened too

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.