kmak160

Sundown X18 Prototype for sale on Orlando Craigslist ???

if you guys didnt like the price he was asking why shit on him?

He wasnt lying about having the sub, if you didnt like the price should have just pissed off.

Because he tried to justify the price being more than double of what Jacob plans on selling it for, with 3 different people lol. " This sub isn't even out yet, it comes out in a few months, so this is a steal." "Sub doesn't come out till summer of 2014, so this is a great price..." Blah blah. Just wasn't too fond of him trying to get over on some unlucky noob that may have taken the bait.

I could understand if it was an iPhone 6 or something because there are a bunch of sheeple out there that would pay three times as much for it. I just couldn't justify watching that thing be listed like that.

^^^ this. There is no justification to that asshole trying to fuck some poor noob over for that amount. Dude is a c***sucker. He straight out lied to multiple people on what he actually paid for it to make it look like it really is worth that price. Fuck that and fuck him. And if anyone thinks its ok and just "business" please speak up so I can mark your name on my list of assholes to NEVER buy from.
  • Like 3

Personally i feel like he brought this on himself when he posted pics that were clearly not his. One shady act makes you and the whole deal look shady.

Bump bump. To be fair.. I know the kid. He did get the x18 prototype a few months back and overpaid quite a bit for it. He was just trying to sell it for most of the $ he had into it, not knowing that he paid $400 too much. It's legit..

To post above it only sounds like a good deal to you because your in Australia. State side their $350 on pre-order. Your paying $920 in shipping alone, so that would be on top of his asking price.