96 impala ss temp sound system

AI prices

Machining & Labor Operations:

• 100% CNC Ported Intake Runners
  • 100% CNC Ported Exhaust Runners
  • 100% CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
  • 100% CNC Professional Competition Quality Valvejob
  • Factory Valves Cleaned & Precision Ground
  • PCD milled to ensure flatness, surface finish, & achieve desired chamber volume (62 - 73cc)
  • Intake Flange, Exhaust Flange, and Valve Cover Rail PCD Milled to new surface finish specs

Machining & Labor Cost: $995

No CNC Chamber Contouring - Subtract: $95
Bronze Guide Liners installed & honed to ideal clearances to refurbish worn out guides. - Cost: $125
Replace OEM guides with Full Bronze Guides & hone to ideal clearances - Cost: $250

PSI 1511 MaxLife Endurance Spring Kit w/ OEM Replacement Seals. - Cost: $250
Manley 23622 Titanium Retainers for OEM, PAC, PSI, etc. beehive springs - Cost: $195
Lunati Gold dual valve spring kit w/ lightweight steel retainers. Lift capacity to .660" - Cost: $225
BTR .660" Polished Dual Spring Kit w/ locators, viton seals, & Titanium Retainers - Cost: $300

total $2090 cam not included

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where are you getting 2k from? Im seeing around 1400 with new valve guides and lunati gold springs, or you can just ball out and get some mast heads, I love mine

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

budget build was my main goal here. i only have the budget to cam and port the heads through le.. i can also wait and save more money to do more to it but summer is near and want it running by then if not it will be for next year

wiring, ecm, and lingenfelter module is setting me back $1100+

just removed the DC 5k from the expo and will be using it in the impala.. the temporary system will be 2 Fi SP4 in a prefab sealed box.. going to be putting the 6x8 infinity kappa in the doors and maybe some 6x9 pioneers in the rear on a DC 175.4.. that or use the Fi 7 carbon mids i have.. still debating on what i will use for mids and highs but planning on getting it done by the end of the month 

• 1 month later...

Finally got it playing.. 1 sp4 on a DC 5k at 2 ohms.. sounds clean but not loud enough. 2 aa carbon mids and 2 6x9 are over powerin the bass 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived