Finally Got To Start On My Vette

SPL2K

sweet ass vette'

and the design is already lookin good man!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Nice work what kind of subs are you thinking

thnx!

Not sure yet. I think ive got it narrowed down to either the new Memphis shallow S class 10's, some custom DD 3510's with orange laminate cones, or Hertz HX300's.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

thnx!

Not sure yet. I think ive got it narrowed down to either the new Memphis shallow S class 10's, some custom DD 3510's with orange laminate cones, or Hertz HX300's.

LOOKING AWESOME id go with some memphis
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Those dds would be badass in there would they be orange and have the carbon fiber dustcap or just all orange

Orange cones with carbon fiber dustcaps. B)

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Archived