last-name-talent-first-name-zero_zpsb112

Was this supposed to be a joke about him being repetitive or....?

Just a meme I found online. Its a play off of drakes "last name ever, first name greatest" Most people say weezy has no talent or what not. I'm guilty for liking some of his music...

Let the games begin lol :peepwall:

IMG_1344.png

That's alot of Wayne lol

I probably have like 5 songs from him

In reference to that post ^

Wayne has Misunderstood tattooed on his face.

The teardrop that currently means a close family member died? It used to mean they killed someone..

Different areas means different things, if it's filled in tear drop then u killed somebody, if it's a tear drop not filled in then ur close friend or family passed away

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

In reference to that post ^

Wayne has Misunderstood tattooed on his face.

The teardrop that currently means a close family member died? It used to mean they killed someone..

Different areas means different things, if it's filled in tear drop then u killed somebody, if it's a tear drop not filled in then ur close friend or family passed away

same thing with shoes on a power line lol

Lil Wayne has a distinct voice that has been way way way overproduced. And if you seem to find a "magic button" for producing money and you keep pressing it, you're an asshole. A very very rich asshole.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I see a lot of yall dont like wayne. Just think of this. Would you rap about anything you can to make the millions of dollars he does? There are a lot of rappers out there that are amazing that no one knows about because they cant get a label.

But he doesn't rap about anything. lol I like the beats of his music, but lyrically, he is horrible. Maybe he is misunderstood because no one speaks martian.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

So are you saying it's not valid to dislike him for glorifying abusing prescription drugs? I don't give a crap how he raps. I don't want my children to think drug abuse is cool. Even with autotune drugs are bad MMKAY...

So are you saying it's not valid to dislike him for glorifying abusing prescription drugs? I don't give a crap how he raps. I don't want my children to think drug abuse is cool. Even with autotune drugs are bad MMKAY...

I have to agree with not wanting children to think his abuse is cool.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

I see a lot of yall dont like wayne. Just think of this. Would you rap about anything you can to make the millions of dollars he does? There are a lot of rappers out there that are amazing that no one knows about because they cant get a label.

Yeah, nobody made that point already. At least skim the thread.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

So... is he dead?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived