Second Skin Audio

Check this crap out!!! Last page

I showed you three different ones.

There is the old power series RFR1415 single coil with the chrome back

Then there is the newer RFR2215 and those are what I am currently using and they match your motors

Then there is the HX2 motor which is like are motors but I think there is a slight difference in gap depth because the HX2 coils are longer then the RFR power series coils.

I don't know WHERE the hell I got HX2 come to think of it. Apparently..........full retard mode. It never said it in the for sale thread, NOTHING. Im building a 4th order for whatever the hell these are :D

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

how much power are you running on them

If Iget 2 more, I'll build them for 1000 Watts and keep parameters close to stock so I keep the ultra low Fs numbers. I assume if PSI is going to make them handle 1500 Watts daily, it's gonna stiffen spiders and bring that Fs up, I don't want that :(

If I can get away with very SIMILAR T/S specs I'll bump them up to 1500. if getting 2 more 1000 it is

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You know I will be looking for a demo when this is done. Old school RF and a blowthrough in a Chevy. I like the fact your trying to keep the SQ also. 2 or 4 subs it will be badass.

Archived