teamSPB's New Project...Mercedes CLS..time to be PIMP

Dear lord that is sex.

You have a ridiculous knack for putting together amazing cars man. It's all the little details put together.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Absolutely SICK, I have always loved when people take it to the next level and with this nice of car. The JUICE is an awesome touch on a car like this, BTW I assume you are using accumulators with this install. If you need any custom hydraulic stuff you can check out a company called dice suspension. They are pretty good for making custom suspension parts for cars like this although it seems like you have already conquered it. Anyways just wanted to say you do some very clean work and mad props on customizing a car like this.

Onto the fronts! Now these were not as straight forward as the rears! Alot of work involved! 1 thing I didnt mention is the brake fluid was changed as well to DOT 5.1 throughout the whole braking system!

DSC06679_zps0019dd64.jpg

DSC06680_zps165efb6e.jpg

DSC06686_zps5a49bad1.jpg

14inch discs!

DSC06693_zps26a649b3.jpg

DSC06698_zpsb0dc772a.jpg

DSC06699_zpsa8156108.jpg

DSC06700_zps88867678.jpg

DSC06701_zps329b4d5a.jpg

You can see the AMG Carbon decals properly

DSC06703_zpsc1c49865.jpg

[imghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/bassboy/Merc%20CLS/Brakes/DSC06687_zpsdd9811df.jpg[/img]

Oh and yes, the hydros are now on!!!

image_zpsd6714a9b.jpg

Thats the lowest setting, and its now laying frame - the bottom of the chassis (the plastic covers), are touching the floor!

Archived