Well where to do the hell I begin. I get fired from my job yesterday after makin one of the most biggest sacrifices ever made. Which is gettin up at 4am to get to the train station so I can get to work. Get on the right train but completely miss my stop and to go NY. Get back on and have to walk at least 5-10 miles up a 65 mph highway in 30-40 degree weather. I was at least 1-2hrs but got all my work done by 4pm. Then to get told I'm fired cuz they feel I'm not "motivated" to get shit done. Then today I went to Ny with a friend and wound up losin my cell phone. WHAT THE FUCK ELSE IS GOIN TO GO WRONG FOR ME?! :mad: <_<

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

I don't know if that is Grounds to get Fired,How long have you been there less then 3 months then i can see them letting you go

But if you've worked there longer then they need more of a reason

BTW what was the Company called and what did they do there

Moving where the Money Trees are

I don't know if that is Grounds to get Fired,How long have you been there less then 3 months then i can see them letting you go

But if you've worked there longer then they need more of a reason

BTW what was the Company called and what did they do there

Honestly two months. I started in Dec. But I've always been there on time cuz I was carpoolin with someone that works but they had personal things to tend so I was left to fend for myself yesterday.

The company I was workin for is Harman Becker. Top Dog over JBL, Infinity, Mark Levison, and many other car audio companies. I was basically a "lab rat" just doin intial testin on stuff like speakers and radios that came under warranty from dealerships like Doge, BMW, Porshe and etc.

I admit the job was kinda boring but I wanted to stay cuz I thought I could learn a lil on how some of the stock components worked opposed to the aftermarket stuff.

Good news is you still got your life and family, correct?

Don't forget the system if you have it.

Shit with the discount I was goin to receive from the company I was gonna create a MONSTER thru them but I guess I gotta start from scratch.