Any bass get out at all the cops are coming lol . My niebors got shell shock so it don't take but a lol an they call em. I live way out in the country an no mater where I go sit people hear it or feel it and complain . It's to the point my system can be seized by the judge.

So y'all think spray foam insulation would so anything?

Mass is what stops sound.

The more mass, the more soundproof it will be.

Did you read my comment?

Spray foam is light and low density, you need something that is high density and heavy.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Mass is what stops sound.

Did you read my comment?

Spray foam is light and low density, you need something that is high density and heavy.

yes I read it an thanks but I didn't know if spray foam would be low density enough for that.

>>Mass is what stops sound.

Did you read my comment?

Was just going to say. Mass kills sound. Add a layer of rubber or something with weight to the wall then add a layer of convoluted acoustic foam to break up the wave. Bear in mind quite a bit of bass travels through the ground though.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

This post would have been much more efficient if you would have started with what you are planning on doing and then in the same post told everyone to not worry about posting legitimate options, you are going to ignore them anyway.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

the shop has metal walls? if there are ribs on the inside you could put wood panels over the whole shop and fill the pockets left over with sand. then do carpet over the wood. that should do a lot of good.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

This post would have been much more efficient if you would have started with what you are planning on doing and then in the same post told everyone to not worry about posting legitimate options, you are going to ignore them anyway.

ok what are you talking about ignore? Don't come on here talking shit ok! Not needed at all move on if all you want to do is start something . Thank you !

Archived