Ebay precut tint

stevog

I was wondering if any of you guys have used the ebay precut tint that costs about 30 dollars.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PreCut-All-Sides-Rears-Window-Film-Any-Tint-Shade-for-PONTIAC-Glass-/310589875858?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2004%7CModel%3AGTO&hash=item4850996692&vxp=mtr

I need to retint my car but since i will be selling it in the future i dont want to go with a expensive tint job. Any reviews?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone that does tinting I wouldn't recommend anyone to tint themselves, that precut crap will turn purple in a few months anyways. Some times I can mess up on a window 3 or 4 times before I get it perfect. I hate those days but it happens lol

There's not a lot of things I don't like doing myself.

Tinting is one of them. Far too easy to fuck up...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Tinting is alot harder than it actually looks. Also most ebay tint turns purple after a few months

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

i got it twice once for a jeep and once for my Charger They were cut perfect ,if you can get em on with no bubbles your good i had a problem on the back side window and after working it and rubbing it it starts to flake but the other once held perfect and he sold me the replacement 1 window for 7 bux

How long ago? do you have pics of when you pout it on and pics of it now??

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived