Ebay precut tint

stevog

Any pictures? also for 30 dollars i want to practice putting tint, ive seen my cousin do it at the shop he works and it doesnt look to hard. I also saw this video and it gives good instructions except that they tinted outside in the open.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're not bad. I bought a precut for my xB 2 years ago and it's still on there looking good. Tint is easy if you take your time. Just make sure you line everything up before squeegeeing the bubbles out. The rear window is gonna be a bitch though. If you have a heat gun, it will help.

I do my tint at the local MX track the dirt helps me get the bubble out... ;)

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Tinting isn't to difficult if you take your time. My tint is no means perfect but when I go double 5% I will probably be getting it done professional in a shop and not outside where I've done mine before haha

I use that junk ass tint like 3M or Viper, that crap never turns purple. And it's almost impossible to get enough lint, dirt and finger prints in it.

Tint is really hard to do even though it looks easy and the only tint worth a damn is solar guard and it never turns purple and if you get it installed by a dealer comes with a lifetime warranty against fading peeling or bubbling. I would look around in your town for someone who sells solar guard just a suggestion.

Archived