We've updated our Homepage! Click HERE to check it out!

stevog

Ebay precut tint

I was wondering if any of you guys have used the ebay precut tint that costs about 30 dollars.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PreCut-All-Sides-Rears-Window-Film-Any-Tint-Shade-for-PONTIAC-Glass-/310589875858?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2004%7CModel%3AGTO&hash=item4850996692&vxp=mtr

I need to retint my car but since i will be selling it in the future i dont want to go with a expensive tint job. Any reviews?

$30 is not much of a gamble, but if you are not used to applying tint, it can be difficult, and is very easy to not look good, like bubble and ripples and what not. But if you have patience, take your time and really research how to do it properly it may be worth a shot.

As someone that does tinting I wouldn't recommend anyone to tint themselves, that precut crap will turn purple in a few months anyways. Some times I can mess up on a window 3 or 4 times before I get it perfect. I hate those days but it happens lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

There's not a lot of things I don't like doing myself.

Tinting is one of them. Far too easy to fuck up...

Tinting is alot harder than it actually looks. Also most ebay tint turns purple after a few months

i got it twice once for a jeep and once for my Charger They were cut perfect ,if you can get em on with no bubbles your good i had a problem on the back side window and after working it and rubbing it it starts to flake but the other once held perfect and he sold me the replacement 1 window for 7 bux

How long ago? do you have pics of when you pout it on and pics of it now??