• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

Well guys this truck is no longer with us.

I jad a major wreck sunday night and completely totaled her out. The wholexdtivers side was peeled off. Deer ram out and i swerved to miss with no issue amd then the xrivers rear tire sliped off fhe road lost traction causeing the rear to come around was almost able to steer out and would have but! !! There was a 4ft tall stump 5ft from the road. I seen it coming but thought it was a mail box. Man wasbi so fucking wrong. So im runnin i think 55 to 60 had no chamcebto slow down got side ways then took the stump full speed in the drivers door. It was a massive amout of force and pressure the impact made my seat belt come unlatched the door wasbripped off and oushed it to tye cab on me knocming me in tonthe console and dash but held me in from smy being ejected i think. My bodyvdestdoyedbthe dash and center console headbunitband instremnt cluster. The intrior badicly exploded around me. I remeber all the way to impact . Then i came to truck sounding like crazy and bout to blow sounds i killed it dive out thinking it was blowing turned around to it peeled open like a can. I suffered 5 brone ribs and brused hip but walked away with out any scrathes and home in total shock. Woke up monday went to get my belinging out of it and seen the gravity of what hsppen in the day light. I shouod be dead. No logical reason or explanation how its possible im stil here. I cant get the pics uploaded to photo bucket but if anyone can post them for me pm me and i can text them to your phone. But yea this build orbajy future builds in thus chevy are over. It ripped the front and back wheels off and broke the read axil and leaf sorings in half pushed the motor forwzrd in to the radiator plus the transmission exploded and the drive shaflt broke in two.. my seats waroed and broke loose from the floor and steering colums is bent to the right feom my body hittin it. It destorted it so bad i had to break the key iff to get my house keys out the truck. The impack blu out all the windows but one in pasneger door. It bucked the floor amd roof and pushed cab in over a foot. Ive had a few bad wfecks in my time but i shouod he a dead man. At first whenbi climbed out and looked i had to check my self i thought ibhad already died. The padt few months ive gone thru major events and this just toped itvbutbim gratefull im alive untill i fart or cough then i piss my self and cry like a bitch. But some one help me out with posting up the pics.

Even after all that shit thus fucking chevy was still running lol and some ask what brand truck to get? Bitch please dont ask dumb shit. People camebfro. A mile away hearing what they zaid sounded like a bomb going off. Everyone thought the driver was dead and honeslty thought hat i was a lier saying i was driving. One guy said screaming bro your a bad mofo and your ant never gonna die no one walks away like i did fron a wreck like that. I looked at him bout that time first responders show and ran past me screaming are they dead? Whre they at?? Till i was pointed out standin there. The teo guys sway no way you was driving that truck. I said yes

O and thankfully i have wicked good insurance and im covered up to the amount invested so i shouod get everything back i have invested inbthe tune of 15k . That made the sick empty feeling go away some what. But this was still like family member being took lol i loved my truck but its gone now R.I.P CADDY WANNA BE TRUCK. Lots of good times in that ride.

Archived