Team Deadly Hertz Bass-off Benefit for Jeff TDH Lockhart (Punkyou007) (3x IASCA, 3x NSPL)

GiAnT4LYFE

On Sunday, April 28th from 10:00am-5:00pm we will be hosting a benefit Bass-off benefit for our teammate, Jeff TDH Lockhart (Punkyou007). This will be located at....

Virginia Motorsports Park
8018 Boydton Plank Road
Petersburg, VA 23803

There is a $12 gate entry fee to enter the show.

Location had to be moved due to a 50ft noise ordinance that would've shut us down at Quaker Steak. Don't let the entry fee discourage you from coming to the baddest show on the East Coast this year....Fuck SBN. Demo's can go balls the fuck out!!!!!!!!!

All proceeds raised during this event will be going towards the family. We have several HUGE events going on this day and the cost is $20 to enter each event...

3x IASCA event, including Bassboxing and IASCA IDBL (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals)
3x NSPL (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals)
Street Battles (1st place trophies)
Hairtrick Contest (1st place trophy)
Best Body Contest (No entry fee for this, but sorry fellas, females only....$300 1st prize!!!)

Street Battles will be broken into the following classes, with 3 judges to determine the winners of each battle. Battles will consist of 3 rounds of loud & clear music, face to face, bumper to bumper. Classes will be determined by the total amount of cone area of mids and subs.

Car Lightweight- 0-1000"
Car Middleweight- 1001-2000"
Car Heavyweight- 2001-3000"
Car Extreme- 3001+

Truck/SUV Lightweight- 0-1000"
Truck/SUV Middleweight- 1001-2000"
Truck/SUV Heavyweight- 2001-3000"
Truck/SUV Extreme- 3001+

Raffles will be available for purchase the day of the event; 1 ticket for $5 or 5 tickets for $10. We have gotten several kick ass donations so far from...

DC Audio
Excessive Amperage
Shok Audio
Audio Technix
Ampere Audio
D.A.D. Subwoofers
Sundown Audio
Bassheads ENT

In addition to all the sexiness listed above we have 3 HEAVY HITTERS confirmed to battle one another, Robin Butler of Bassheads ENT vs. Trippi Congo's Hummer vs. Johnathan Price's Tahoe. There will also be a special appearance from one of the biggest masterminds of car audio builds.... Mike Singer. You'll also be able to get a demo from the man who made EXO shit himself (just kidding) at SBN, Scott Bowman and his fellow Team Nemesis teammate Jared Gibson. And the baddest Bronco out there, Neil Barber himself will be there.

We are looking to make this the LOUDEST event the Mid-Atlantic region has ever seen and make sure that Jeff hears us from above.

More information is still to come on raffles and other stuff, so be sure to keep checking this original post for updates!!

RSVP ON FACEBOOK CLICK HERE

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

I should be able to make the drive

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Im going! Just marked that day to be off work.

Will the civic be ready by then? Haha

Im going! Just marked that day to be off work.

Will the civic be ready by then? Haha

If its not built by that time I might as well just push it off a bridge :P

Archived