Plastidip my car ? What color ???

Only bad thing about those colors is the fact that you stick out like a sore thumb and draw a ton of attention to yourself, aka if your speeding/doing something you shouldn't be doing cops are going to notice a lot easier. If your smart about it you should be fine but don't take my word for it lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Leo, that's certainly true. And whern you consider that I drive "very" agressively as it is (for a living) that's kind of scary....

But then again, my driving is WAY different than most. While I take off quick.. stop quick.. corner hard, etc, etc, I also barely go over the speed limit... always use my turn signals, come to complete stops, don't brake traction with my tires.... Or, in other words, I push everything right to the limit, and draw all kinds of attention doing it > but then I stop just short of most things that might get me a ticket :)

Put it this way, I drive 50K mile a year.... 30 of it for work, and yet my driving record is "perfectly clean" ! :)

Peace,

Fish

Only bad thing about those colors is the fact that you stick out like a sore thumb and draw a ton of attention to yourself, aka if your speeding/doing something you shouldn't be doing cops are going to notice a lot easier. If your smart about it you should be fine but don't take my word for it lol

that infiniti my boys car. we did it with spray cans lol. spend the money and use the paint sprayer, if not its wavy.

took it off in 4 days bc he got pulled over 7 times lol

yea why did he get pulled over?

Insurance and registration reasons maybe? The cop couldve ran the plates and noticed it was a different color. But 7 times? Something doesn't seem right lol

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

we live in ny so

color full car + nypd = agresive driving, loud exhaust , tinted windows, tinted tail lights '' there not tinted lol', improper lane change, 2x loud exhaust , 2x tinted window.

any way it looked sick ass hell stuck out from the rest. every one around here got a white or black car, boring

we live in ny so

color full car + nypd = agresive driving, loud exhaust , tinted windows, tinted tail lights '' there not tinted lol', improper lane change, 2x loud exhaust , 2x tinted window.

any way it looked sick ass hell stuck out from the rest. every one around here got a white or black car, boring

Well ok I see that considering how commie ny/nyc is atm, some of the stuff they are trying to force is ridiculous.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

we live in ny so

tinted windows are legal in NY arent they ?

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

we live in ny so

85% is legal. i just got a ticket one a week ago

we live in ny so

85% is legal. i just got a ticket one a week ago

Shit 85% might as well be clear

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived