Sundown Audio

Power Acoustik Amp reviews?

Enzo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-new-Hifonics-Brz2100-1d-2100w-class-D-Mono-Block-Car-Amplifier-/251198048637?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item3a7c92097d a 100 $ more but

much more truthfuller 1400 on 2 Ohms, by the way is the cheapest offer on Ebay.

I would need 1000 Watts on 2 ohms so the sub will be running at its best. Ive on a budget so the Rockford with taxes and shipping inc is 262 which doesnt seem bad but if there is something of smal quality for less i will check it out.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't go wrong with Rockford for Power. Hifonics work on a budget as well, but only get the BRZ, Bxi, or newer BRX line. The HFI series is current hungry and won't put out rated unless you can REALLY keep voltage up(which may be harder being as it is a less efficient amp).

A lot of guys have been happy with the MB Quart ONYX line, it's under the same umbrella as Hifonics products(all Maxxsonics owned I believe)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

That specific Rockford DOES like to get warm, make sure you have some airflow going to it. The newer version of the Prime amps are a lot better, those first generation get warm. I had one and it got hot, never once did it go into protect mode though. They are stout little amps with a small footprint.

go with the RF amp.

Ok, ill see if i can find it cheaper but if not then ill go with it! Thanks guys
Look for used too, you can find a great deal on here sometimes for some well taken care of equipment.

How about the Alpine MRP1000 in the classifieds section for 130$ shipped. 1000w at 2ohms I believe...Or am I wrong?

Haven't looked that ad in a while. ...shit I almost bought the amp just because.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived