are they REALLY 1250 true watts Rms all day long?

Nice box. Why you underpower the Havoc´s?

Nope, my thought´s was more, that the owner had the AQ´s and don´t want to switch the amp´s.

Next thought was to the old rule of thump, if you underpower, build the box bigger than threw the spec´s. Did you build the box bigger than threw the spec´s?

And if, how much bigger, it´s intresting and give experience for the future, to have some examples for those old rule´s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

are they REALLY 1250 true watts Rms all day long?

Nice box. Why you underpower the Havoc´s?

Nope, my thought´s was more, that the owner had the AQ´s and don´t want to switch the amp´s.

Next thought was to the old rule of thump, if you underpower, build the box bigger than threw the spec´s. Did you build the box bigger than threw the spec´s?

And if, how much bigger, it´s intresting and give experience for the future, to have some examples for those old rule´s.

Exactly i already had the aq amps laying around no point in buying new amps for now! Power will be upgraded as soon as i get my mechman 370 alt! As far as box size goes i have no idea but tim is a pro! so for now the aqs will do sum work and in a bit i will upgrade on amps and more batteries! but as it is right now it should bang pretty dam good!!! :wacky:

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Looks great.

Would you please let us know how you like the RF Pros?!?! The Mids, and the tweets, I'f you don't mind!?

Nice job .... But, not surprising coming from audiotistics. Always neat poop coming outta the shop.

Great looking truck! Just out of curiosity are you going to pipe it or put an ca intake on it?

It already has flowmaster and k&n intake

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

Great looking truck! Just out of curiosity are you going to pipe it or put an ca intake on it?

It already has flowmaster and k&n intake

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

Looks great.

Would you please let us know how you like the RF Pros?!?! The Mids, and the tweets, I'f you don't mind!?

Nice job .... But, not surprising coming from audiotistics. Always neat poop coming outta the shop.

Bro these mids in tweets i have heard before the are fucken bad ass!

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

Looks great.

Ive bought mine already.... Just heard conflicting results is all.

Cheers

Bro these mids in tweets i have heard before the are fucken bad ass!

Archived