Yeah it really sucked down there. I worked down there for 6 years or I would of been further up North. I was in Lehi. Some really crazy people there. I came from Cali and Oregon. I had a nice house but be because they wouldnt stop buildinghouse so my house dropped in value fast and I lost 90k on it. Always had crazy religous nuts in my buisness or some out of control kid in my yard.

I feel you bro.

We understand. And, i understand your loss......... Although, we are better off than about any state in the union. But, yes, the people, can be a lil HARD CORE in their beliefs....

But, its also a very cool place, if you "know" where to go, and "who" to visit.. :drink40:

We survive here,... JUST fine... and stay outta their way, and they dont even know us. Like we prefer........

anyway,.. come back to this build log, and ill pound some tunes in some places you remember,,.. just for you bro. Cheers buddy.

Looking good Kyle, and I agree with deadening the roof. You are doing everything right with this build from the start to prevent having to go back and fix anything...so I think you should just do it man :good:

Figured I'd give some input on the deadening / great stuff situation. I'm in the process of walling off my blazer and i didn't deaden anything behind the b-pillar seal. I put 8 layers of second skin in front and some great stuff about a foot behind the seal. I have almost zero roof flex in front of the b-pillar, but towards the back, there is still quite a bit of flex. I think I will be shooting great stuff above the whole box. But looks good! and good luck!

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

There was a bit of confusion regaurding my alt. Singer thought it was the "alt on driverside, and AC pump on pass side".

Mine is the just the opposite. So, the ground stud that was put on, would hit my throttle bracket.

So,... since my belts are gonna be here for a few days, i pulled the alt again, and drilled and tapped the stud lead to a spot that is free and clear...... Should be ready to roll now.

IMG_2419_zps64928d50.jpg

IMG_2420_zps8095c909.jpg

I cut off some threads, to make sure the stator wouldnt get hit. Ran a die down it, cut it, and then cleaned the threads....

IMG_2421_zpsf8c43b31.jpg

IMG_2423_zpsf8a9b23d.jpg

Now we are in action.... ready for a big ole lug now......

IMG_2424_zps5dde7d31.jpg

IMG_2425_zps6cdc1d71.jpg

Ill go get it in tonight, and also start running the big 3, and runs to the rear......

Hell yes. Simple fix sir. Well done Kyle :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived