Looks great. Awesome build man.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Good job on fixing the alt issue on your own. About 50% of the noobs on here would have seen that problem, freaked the fuck out, sent the alt back to Singer and then bitched about how awful customer service was or blah blah blah. Way to man up and put the work in yourself, you have(and have always had for that matter), my full respect. So man love aside.....get to fucking work :D

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Figured I'd give some input on the deadening / great stuff situation. I'm in the process of walling off my blazer and i didn't deaden anything behind the b-pillar seal. I put 8 layers of second skin in front and some great stuff about a foot behind the seal. I have almost zero roof flex in front of the b-pillar, but towards the back, there is still quite a bit of flex. I think I will be shooting great stuff above the whole box. But looks good! and good luck!

Thank you !!. Your doing great, and way ahead of me.... I will be adding wood to every roof panel, in hopes of fighting the flex, and vibrations. We shall see, i know you cant get rid of it all at the levels we are gonna be at....

Hell yes. Simple fix sir. Well done Kyle :good:

Thanks...... Aint no thang......

Looks great. Awesome build man.

Danka....

Nice man!

That's something I'd never attempt lol

Meh,... just tappin a hole,...I know, you know how to do that???!!!!

Good job on fixing the alt issue on your own. About 50% of the noobs on here would have seen that problem, freaked the fuck out, sent the alt back to Singer and then bitched about how awful customer service was or blah blah blah. Way to man up and put the work in yourself, you have(and have always had for that matter), my full respect. So man love aside.....get to fucking work :D

Thanks. That makes meh feel good !!!.. and like im actually doing a damn thing. And i know i know,.... back to work.

the ground stud on the alt I got from him for mine barely clears the throttle bracket...it's close but I got it to fit

What side your stuff on bro? Also, that belt size i told you when this all started?!?!?!?, yeah, go a head, and toss that fugger..LOL

Lol I didn't buy a belt yet but I'll need to soon

Alt is on passenger side

Good !!.. LOL.. i will now very very soon, in like a couple days, what will fit. Hold tight. And so is mine?? Thats weird, because, there was NO way my neg stud being in the spot it was, that i could get it in, and down.. NO WAY. So, i did my own thang..... Hold tight, im checking tracking on when they should be at Laura's shop now....

Nice work on that alt. ;)

Says the cLoWn :barfkiss: with a top 5 build on SMD. :bow28::bow28:

That alt looks better each time I see it. Looking good bro.

Thanks man...

Here, my finger shows the threads of where the GROUND stud would normally sit, and where my throttle assy. is dead nut in the way...

IMG_2429_zps946597ab.jpg

And, now, plenty of room ... and out of the way.... I may cut the throttle assy back a bit, and get some more room for the POS lead,.. but,.. i dont need to.

IMG_2430_zps153ab64e.jpg

Looks tits in there,.. I think.

IMG_2443_zps318d6e7b.jpg

Also, i used my air tanks, and cut the bat tray. The 3400 is just a hair big, and sits a bit over the bat tray lip. Took about 45 seconds.... zipped er right down,..

IMG_2435_zps187b6e3d.jpg

IMG_2441_zps0255cbd7.jpg

Fits damn nice....

IMG_2442_zps23bc7b81.jpg

If the belt(s) end up fitting fine, im going to at least take Friday or Monday off, (maybe both) and get to work in the back on the shell. :)

Cheers all...

Archived