Sonic Electronix

Well, as I said before. You might want to call them Monay and see what the deal is. Lots of times this stuff happens and it's a simple miscommunication

Plus.... You chose to order something else instead of canceling your order and purchasing your subs elsewhere.

I don't see how that is Sonic's fault. Beyond that - it just sounds like either they didn't have enough in stock for you or their website still needs to refresh

Write yer congressman

not helpful i was just makin a point everyone thinks there hot shit but they screwed me over big time... i just thought it was something ppl should know if u didnt like it then dont read it and dont perpetuate the post by commenting stupid shit...thank you

Look... Dude... You are upset.

But publicly making a scene isn't necessarily the best way to go about things. The first thing you should have done is called them to try and get the issue resolved vs. posting here and ranting.

So you are causing a scene over an issue you didn't even attempt to resolve or gain insight on. Really man? Come on... I'm not saying that Sonic is right. Or even that you are. But you are dragging a company through the mud over something that shows it's in stock on their website when they told you themselves they didn't have it.

Well here's the thing. Their website isn't real time. I'm sure when you ordered them at first they were in stock too right? Why would they call you and say they are out of stock if they actually had them? Doesn't make sense...

They didn't force you to buy something else. You could have easily cancelled your order, gotten your money back, and got your subs elsewhere. But you chose to exchange it for something else. How is it any different whether it is through sonic, or someone else? You ultimately made the decision to buy some kickers instead of your REs. That's not anyone's fault: that's just a choice that you made. Plain and simple.

I'm done replying to this. Not going to add any more fuel to your fire by bumping the thread

Edited by SnowDrifter
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

bend over, grab your ankles, and show the world your butthurt

once agian unnessesarry...

BUTT accurate.

You sure you ordered the right ones? Dual 2s perhaps, by accident?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_27322_RE-Audio-SX18D2.html

They have Dual 4s (according to the site), but it still doesn't mean it is accurate.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown