Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Novak

Old school Rockford fogs ate stereo

7 posts in this topic

I got an old school Rockford fosgate Rfx9220g stereo copper chassis

And my big problem is that I need the face plate and wiring harness

If anyone has parts ill be willing to work out some sort of deal on them

I really don't care the condition as long as their in one piece and functional I can work with extremely short wires and cracks ect

Or any leads to getting parts would be awesome

Thank you

Fogs ate? Lol

Hopefully some has what your looking for

2 people like this

Sry about the misspelled rockford fosgate name

My ipod autocorrected me on accident

Here is a complete on on ebay. Probably cheaper this way. you can get the harness from Rockford they still carry them but the faceplate people usually sell them for a lot 50-70 bucks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/rockford-radio-rfx-9220-digitial-barely-used-beautiful-condition-/181111377921?pt=Car_Audio_Video&hash=item2a2b145001&vxp=mtr

you call them up on there phone number listed.

408-967-3565

And yet another typo that can't be blamed on I-gadgets :-)

it's 480 not 408

Phone (480) 967-3565

Toll-Free 1 -800-669-9899

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jeepbass1
      So I purchased a 04 Jeep Liberty Rocky Mountain edition just recently and of course the stock sound system had to go lol.
      Right now the jeep has a 4" lift and some 31" tires on some M/T SideBiter wheels. Tinted 35% all the way around except for windshield which has a 35% 5" strip.

Stock Radio (Lame)

New Radio

Okay here we go Sub box 2 15's in a 7ish cuft box tuned to around 30.5ish hertz.

Kind of messy lol

2 american bass HD 15s dual 2 ohm

Okay so I still got tons of work to do lol should have way more pics tomorrow. Right now the sub box has about 1/2 a gallon worth of fiberglass resin and all corners and joints where wood meets wood have 2 layers of fiberglass and to top it all off I bed lined the whole inside of the sub box.

• By Dill
      Just wondering if I could get some help with an enclosure that I would like to build.
      Starting off, will admit that I am fairly new to building boxes and need lots of help.
      Currently I have two Rockford Fosgate P3's powered by a fosgate prime 1200 watt in a prefab box
      Listen to mostly rap, g-eazy, rae sremmurd, 21 savage, that kinda of stuff.
      Max dimensions that I could build is H- 17in W- 37 in D- 20 in
      Wondering what would be the best tuning for the subs and how I would achieve this with an aero port?
      And what dimension would work best for building this box?
    • By DonkeysBreath
      hey
      Im building a box for a single t2 13. im planning to follow the recommended specs for the box in the owners manual. (ported)
      My problem lies with the port length spec it is longer than the box is deep? do i just 90 it 3 inches from the back and continue it till i reach a tolal port length of 20.5?
      http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/support/knowledge.aspx?kbsrc=http://rftech.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/rftech.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1187&p_li=&p_topview=1
      thanks for any help
    • By AsteriX
      Hey guys, sorry about the crap quality on this post, its my first. Anyways, me and a friend are trying to hook up one of those old stereos to a Logitech subwoofer and its inbuilt amp and it hasn't been easy, all we did first was hook up the signal cable I think its called from the stereo head unit to the subwoofer directly(No amp), and well it sound weak as shit. The reason we are doing this is because the tiny original subwoofer from the stereo blew and we dont want to sitt her without any bass at all.
      So basically what we want to do is to hook the signal cable to the subwoofers amp and make it play the bass through the Logitech subwoofer.

The problem is that the amp doesn't have a normal signal in like amps usually do, it was connected to a small PCB with an aux on it with a Ribbon cable and the amp doesn't have an enclosure itself or any special kind of easy connects on it. The ribbon cable had thick wires and only 10 connectors so its possible to solder the signal wires in. Problem is that we dont know how or if its possible.
      More info: the amp is wall powered.
      Thanks for any help! If you need pictures of the amp and the inside and all just ask!
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 415 Guests (See full list)