the only way you can get your 150 back is to post useful post and not complain .... we al started with your post count and had to earn where we are ... and it was done with out complaining. The mods here can be really helpful, useful, understanding, and cool ... just follow the rules, be courteous, helpful, and nice

Im not complaining, I just want an explanation for being punished 3 times for one action.

We dont know the answer man, I know one thing fur sure, This thread is not doing you any favors.

Life isn't fair. Neither is the internet. Since you're only here to sell take it to those forums where you have all that excellent feedback.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if your jobless, in debt, etc...... instead of crying like a girl here with almost every post you make, GO OUT AND LOOK FOR A JOB :unknw: get off the internetz, and start applying for work,,,,, wow what a concept. And dont PM me begging me to fix your post count... 1st off i cant change post count, 2ndly... it was your actions that got "YOU" to this point. man up, and start over.

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny