2nd Blops 2 DLC: Uprising/Mob of the Dead BTS Trailer

This is one of the best COD games IMO. Can't wait to play this later. TmarTn put up a bunch of short gameplays of it already since he got to play it early.

One achievement for Mob of the Dead you have to build a plane and it will take you to the GG Bridge and you have to survive a round there, I believe 15 or higher then it takes you back

Edited by Baydestrian

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Good map pack

Encore: Ok map, nothing too special, there are some crates at part you should have been able to climb up on to look at the main stage. If they added that I think it would have made the map better

Magma: Fun map overall, lots of routes to run and you can't really camp on it. Only thing is the whole big hype about the magma coming down never happened anytime I played or I guess I wasn't in the area

Vertigo: Cool map, best for Domination. Good jump spots and head glitch areas.

Studio: Really fun, of course because its a remake of Firing Range...only thing is that its not as spread out so it plays kind of different. They also took out a few lines of sight that were useful which is a bummer.

Mob of the Dead: This shit is confusing as fuck and honestly you will never know what to do unless you watch TmarTn's walkthroughs on YouTube. Looks really really good though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

mob of the dead is fucking epic..... some people dont like zombies, but its amazing... like crack. i could play zombies by myself for like 14 hours straight when a new map comes out.. and when you have friends.. its insane.. i only played it for like 30 min, and its much better than die rise imo. more interesting. more challenging.

and for the ps3 guys. thats what you get for having garbage ass ps3's lol jk

u/n : p4killer send me a request.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s