Sonic Electronix

If you're going to spend hundreds of dollars on a go pro, might as well buy a nice used dslr with a microphone input and add your own microphone.

If possible my max for a decent go pro is like 200. A DSLR as in Digital Single Lens Reflex camera? Sorry, But I know nothing of cameras I had to wiki it but I assume that's what your talking about. I'll look into them, What do you think is a decent model and a good price for a used one? Then there's choosing a microphone.

**EDIT**

Hmm, Just checked the prices for the go pro and the DSLR cameras, Quite a bit more than I was expecting, Gotta save some more before I can purchase one lol, Looks like for now my Droid 4 with supposed 1080P HD should be good for now, lol.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I use my HTC rezound for the videos I put on YouTube. It will do 1080 also it works for me for now, I do plan on getting something better when I can. I'll be glad to see some more zvx's on YouTube. I have a few of my zvx 18 up on YouTube as I'm slowing getting my system the way I want it.

1994 Camaro Z28

Skar ZVX 18D2 5.0cuft box 8" port tuned to 36h

AQ2200 on the Skar

PG V754 on the doors kenwoods for now

All knukonceptz 1/0 power and ground

Duralast platinum H8 battery in the back stock 140 amp alt for now

YouTube is pdx94z28

Yeah Zap, they aren't cheap. Not lookin at a $100 camera or whatnot. Lookin good few hundred, unless you can come across a used one on craigslist or something. On reality TV shows, why do you think they protect the camera's so much? Those bad boys are EXPENSIVE. I won't even take a guess as I'll be extremely off but without a doubt, a few thousand. And that's just video, as they use the boom for sound. So definitely... unless you willing to spend a damn good chunk of change? Phone will do just fine.

Not sure if you've seen any of my vids, but below I'll post one. Iphone 3GS. Is it good? Hell no. Looks like it's from the 80's or something compared to some gopro's or even better. But... does it work? Does it do justice? Sure. Can get a jist of what it'd be like if you were there in person.

In a few weeks when it's released, I'll get the S4. That's about what? 3-4 years difference and with how technology improves, we'll see what the difference is.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived