2 12" American Bass TNTs aero ported tuned @ 30hz

I am slowly putting together my American Bass system. I have 2 AB TNT 12s and will be getting 2 more and 2 AB VFL 100.1s and will be rebuilding a 4 12 enclosure. The box I have now is temporary and was used to test the aero ported style enclosure. Really dig how low this mofo goes. I plan on doing all AB highs and mids too. Slowly but surely this is getting done lol. I tried linking pics of the build from facebook but none of them worked. I will make a youtube vid of the pics and post link later.

I need way more power. They are only seeing 175w each @ 4ohms. As soon as I can afford it I will be getting my first AB VFL 100.1 and running @ 1ohm. Gonna take my 4awg wiring out and replace it with 0awg, replace my big 3 from 4 to 0 and I will be rebuilding my stock alt to a 220 amp and will be getting one more optima red. Its not nearly as loud as I want it...but it hits 25hz-30hz nicely...20-25hz sound real good too...just need to get more power to them and then they will be werkin. By summer I plan on having all 4 12s in another aero ported box tuned @ 27hz-30hz range and 2 of them VFL 100.1s. I want to get my mids and highs going too but I might stick with my pioneer and cheap boss mids and highs till I go trade in my saturn for either a trail blazer or jeep commander. Then I will work on getting my highs and mids going something crazy. I want to have mad mids and highs. So this is going to be a process but worth it all.

Archived