Your first computer - what was it?

First computer was a desk top eMachines got it with my first pay check, damn it was a piece of Sh*t

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Does this count? LOL

TI_SpeakSpell_no_shadow.jpg

But this was the first real computer. (I'm not old, was just poor or something)

Edit: Was an Apple II not a III. I played Oregon Trail on that bad boy.

appleii-system.jpg

Edited by KillaCam

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Packard Bell 486dx4 75mhz... 540meg hard drive that i compressed and got almost 900meg... It was a loaded machine for its time, 4x CD rom, 8meg Ram, 14.4k modem it was a screamer... Windows 3.11 for workgroups... and my first taste of 'online' BBS's and AOL...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

I had a windows 98, don't remember much about it. I just remember it was the AOL days lol.

Does this count? LOL

TI_SpeakSpell_no_shadow.jpg

But this was the first real computer. (I'm not old, was just poor or something)

Edit: Was an Apple II not a III. I played Oregon Trail on that bad boy.

appleii-system.jpg

I remember that speak and spell loved that thing

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

I can't remember the exact model and specs of my first computer but I know it was an IBM and had those BIG floppy drives each one containing a cool game :)

The other computer we had was running windows 1995 and I remember having a lot of fun ripping apart the left and right edges of the printer paper. What were those called? it had lil holes in them.

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Since I'm a youngin', I didn't have a Commodore or anything like that. Not as a child, at least.

First family PC I remember was an HP running... Windows 98 or ME, can't remember.

My first computer was a Toshiba Satellite laptop of some sort. It was running XP if I recall correctly.

Now here I am. 19 and can't stop spending money.

I have a custom rig (3770K, HD7970, 16GB 1600MHz RAM, 2 SSDs, BluRay Burner, Windows 8 Pro w/ Media Center) and a Lenovo Yoga 13 running Windows 8 Pro.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

old compaq persario running windows 98 that we bought at radioshack back in 98/99, i think it only had a 20 gig harddrive

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.