i decided a while back that i wanted to do my next tattoo myself, sort of a right-of-passage type thing. well, ive been through some dark times in my life, and music is the thing that always calms me down and helps me keep my head on straight (somewhat).

well back in 2006 an album came out called "straight to hell" by hank williams III. needless to say, this album changed my life, and by that i mean completely. at that point i decided that it was time to quit running from myself, and take life as it comes.

this will be a constant reminder to myself of what ive been through, how i overcame it, and to never forget where i come from. this tattoo is of some of the artwork from that album. ive made some slight changes in it, but they are small. this took me 2 hours to do, and is 11 inches high and 6 inches wide, so its not exactly a small one. used a 4RL and an 11M2, and Kuro Sumi black outlining ink, because that shit goes in BLACK BLACK BLACK, and stays that way. its it easily the blackest ink on the market, and does not fade.

here is the original image -

Hank-III-The-Hidden-Track-407554_zpse63c

and my new ink-

644201_10151418737643292_1188256305_n_zp

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived