Sundown Audio

Adding an amp with factory amp'd system

ThreehundredC

ok so if i walked out there with the set up sitting how it is do i crimp on those wires on the other rear speaker from my "axxess box" and then run rcas from both sides to highs amp and then amp to bass amp?

are you sure becuase i think the passanger side speaker runs from this side across under the rear dash but i have no rear speakers installed they could be tapped right there as they cross

im trying to make it to a show Saturday and Sunday id really like to have my amp in there ive said alot of random questions and been all over the place...

and still really dont get it just go to the other speaker and put the new box on the other side thats it

gotten alot of different answers here some say buy 2 more some say i dont need any some say i need 1 more some say tap the front some say split the rear I need a solid answer

the one that is installed has 2 white and 2 grey wires shouldn't 2 of those be on the other side?

i have the amp bypass harness that unplugs it from the amp and sends new runs of wire to where my new amp will be

the problem is my radio doesnt have RCA

Archived