Kobe's Achilles Injury. Lakers Done? *They Done. Not Even Trying In Game 3*

as I see it - D Howard has carried a whole team on his back before. This should be his time to step up for LA, and do what he did in O-town. LA should be OK for the season. "OK" not great and blowing out other teams, but they should fare pretty well without Kobe

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Only 8th is a possibility as Houston takes the tie breaker. But lets see how this pans out. Today is an important day for them.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Why would Houston take the tiebreaker? If the Lakers win, the season series will be 2-2. ESPN said Lakers win they'll be 7th, don't know how it was figured out though. I think it comes down to record against teams in the same conference. Either way, OKC and San Antonio are both hard to beat.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well 7th is where they want to be. They stand no Chance vs OKC even with Kobe. Going vs San Antonio would be what they want to go after.

Not really sure how it works but it goes on the record this year they have played.

And Houston leads the Lakers 2-1, Do they get a chance to play them to take their spot?

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

hell I'm a celtics fan and I love Kobe, damn good player and its a shame this happened to him. I really do hope he comes back next season better than ever

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Well 7th is where they want to be. They stand no Chance vs OKC even with Kobe. Going vs San Antonio would be what they want to go after.

Not really sure how it works but it goes on the record this year they have played.

And Houston leads the Lakers 2-1, Do they get a chance to play them to take their spot?

They play Houston tonight, dude.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I hope he's talking. About the finals? Idk

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

LOL well shit. Mind left me today. Haha, I was in jury duty. My excuse.....

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

Archived