Real knu wiring

If it really interests you I'm sure you could find out the strand count and strand gauge in any wire with a quick email to the company making it. That way you could do a true comparison based on facts.

the pictures were not to show the difference between the knu and the other wires, but how much larger some pics make knu look. And I'm cool on that

Had you taken my advice this thread probably wouldn't exist. Lots of car-audio oriented 1/0 is oversized whether stated by the manufacturer or not, even the cheapest audio 1/0 that meets AWG spec is the same size or larger than standard 1/0AWG welding or battery cable almost exclusively. I guess what I am saying is that it doesn't surprise me that there is wire out there comparable to or even larger than Knu carrying a 1/0 label and if you really wanted to know how another brand stacks up then it would be best to email the maker.

I'm gonna hate

I got 1/0 shca wire and it barley fit a 1/0 terminal but I would like to know the strand count if anyone knows.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

If it really interests you I'm sure you could find out the strand count and strand gauge in any wire with a quick email to the company making it. That way you could do a true comparison based on facts.

the pictures were not to show the difference between the knu and the other wires, but how much larger some pics make knu look. And I'm cool on that
Had you taken my advice this thread probably wouldn't exist. Lots of car-audio oriented 1/0 is oversized whether stated by the manufacturer or not, even the cheapest audio 1/0 that meets AWG spec is the same size or larger than standard 1/0AWG welding or battery cable almost exclusively. I guess what I am saying is that it doesn't surprise me that there is wire out there comparable to or even larger than Knu carrying a 1/0 label and if you really wanted to know how another brand stacks up then it would be best to email the maker.
I think you aren't understanding the point of this thread. It was by no means a comparison of brands. It was a comparison of the wire knu konceptz advertises and the wire knu konceptz sells. Because it almost seems like they're two different things

1990 300ZX

Alpine MRX-M100

RE SE 12's

Alpine CDE-121 Head Unit

Alpine Type-S 6.5" Components

Alpine KTP-445

Soon to come:

Alpine CDE-136BT

Big 3 with Knu Kolossus

XS Power Batt up front

HO alt

Crescendo BC2000

SSA Zcon 15

Crescendo Concerto speaker amp

Crescendo mids and super tweeters

For the first picture , at first it does seems they both could be about the same size . but one is nice and cleanly cut, having a tight compact look. While the other is janked up looking like a cheap fluffed up weave. why even compare . cut them both nice and clean. then come to a conclusion.

As for the second picture its very clear one picture is taken alot closer than the other giving it a blown up view making it seem larger than other pics of the same wire

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

I think you aren't understanding the point of this thread. It was by no means a comparison of brands. It was a comparison of the wire knu konceptz advertises and the wire knu konceptz sells. Because it almost seems like they're two different things

The picture below was taken directly from their website. Looks almost exactly like what I have at my house, and it looks a lot like the first picture. Going by what they actually advertise on their website, I say their actual product is pretty damn close.

Untitled_zps3ee86ba1.png

the stuff I got from Knu is like a garden hose barely fit in the terminals

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

I have Toolmaker dual inputs and did a comparison of knu ofc and the old SHA both 1/0 and the hold down screw on the terminal stops about 3 threads deeper in the terminal on the SHA side. On short runs from batteries to amp I guess that's cool but for long runs my picky ass would still buy the KNUKONCEPTZ unless the newer batch of SHA is More comparable to KNU and is at a better price range. Will the small strand difference matter? Probably not but it could "matter" to others

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Can a mod just lock this? Most people commenting on this don't understand the objective of the thread

06 pontiac grand prix

alpine ida x100

rf t2 comps

rf t1500, t400-2

knu 0

big 3

xs d3400

oct 11 tentatively: 2 obsidian 18 v2's

Archived