Real knu wiring

my 4707 strand shok is physically bigger than my 5145 strand knu but the knu is packed alot tighter in the jacket than the shok

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW... Is this thread STILL going on? Get what ever brand you like best. As far as the pictures go, The Knu in the pictures is the SAME that you get when it comes out of the box. The way you cut the wire makes it look 100% different. If you look through the jacket you can CLEARLY tell that the damn wire is twisted in several bunches.... god.

Can a mod just lock this? Most people commenting on this don't understand the objective of the thread

You didn't really ask for a direct answer. You made an open ended statement so you got varied responses.

From what I'm gathering is that you are just saying "knu wires are nothing special" and you want people to agree.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Can a mod just lock this? Most people commenting on this don't understand the objective of the thread

You didn't really ask for a direct answer. You made an open ended statement so you got varied responses.

From what I'm gathering is that you are just saying "knu wires are nothing special" and you want people to agree.

I have no reason to get people to agree that knu is "nothing special." If I did, I wouldnt have run it in my car. However, it appears larger than reality in some Internet pictures IMO. But at this point the thread is no longer of any value.

06 pontiac grand prix

alpine ida x100

rf t2 comps

rf t1500, t400-2

knu 0

big 3

xs d3400

oct 11 tentatively: 2 obsidian 18 v2's

Everyone knows what you're saying, you're just not smart enough to understand. There are only a couple posts from people who can't read.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

That is what I took from it.

I'm gonna hate

Everyone knows what you're saying, you're just not smart enough to understand. There are only a couple posts from people who can't read.

I'm not smart enough to understand? Stop trolling on posts if you don't have anything productive to add. There's no reason for you to be ignant

06 pontiac grand prix

alpine ida x100

rf t2 comps

rf t1500, t400-2

knu 0

big 3

xs d3400

oct 11 tentatively: 2 obsidian 18 v2's

strand count is not a direct indicator of how big wire is... 4000 strand count wire can be bigger than 5000 strand count wire.. the 5000 strand count will just be more flexible.. thats the biggest difference

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

This thread got really annoying really fast. He's running knu in his own car so why would he say it's nothing special? It's obviously fantastic wire. He was just stating an observation he made but you all took it as a diss against knu.

1990 300ZX

Alpine MRX-M100

RE SE 12's

Alpine CDE-121 Head Unit

Alpine Type-S 6.5" Components

Alpine KTP-445

Soon to come:

Alpine CDE-136BT

Big 3 with Knu Kolossus

XS Power Batt up front

HO alt

Crescendo BC2000