anyone running 22x14 wheels??

Im looking at buying a set of 22x14 wheels for my truck, just seeing if anyone else is running them. I know its a central cali thing and theres alot of cali folks on here. Anyone have them/seen them/thoughts on them?

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

i have 22x11.5. is this for off road or other?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

oh i see, well im on 235/30/22 on 11.5. ^^^ that wheel looks good

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 4 weeks later...

That's the next size wheel I'm running man, the 22x11 left me wanting more. To be honest with you at the time I did the 22x11s on the truck it was pretty new.... lot of people said it wouldnt fit, wouldnt look good, too much wheel for a mud tire, i'd be cutting all day to get them to fit etc. Now everybody runs the damn things. Going to 22x14 in the XD Diesels, same wheel I'm running and same one pictured above since I have the simulated beadlocks for them and they were a lot of $. Get them I love the look!

8643692226_8891cd14d3_b.jpg
DSC_0167 by ibf150, on Flickr

22x11 -25mm offset pictured

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Yea, I bought the moto metal 962s in 22x14 and my buddy got the diesels in 22x14 and we both wanted to trade so thats what im doing, just waiting on his to be delivered and hes taking mine and I get the diesels haha. Things are sick

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha thats cool as hell, I just have f150 ext . Cab and I would love to run something like that on it, not lifted or anything, but that tire/rim setup looks mean and functional for what I want and need

• 5 years later...

Archived