How long does it take for warranty/repair on CC-1? ANyone have an exerience and can give me a rough estimate?

Long story short. Couldn't ge tmy CC-1 to function properly the day I got it. No signal light. Posted a thread on here, tried new battery differen amp, different car, home reciever, different tracks. No luck. Emailed D'amore and sent it in.

Since it's been in I've asked for some updates several times through email, no replies yet. I'm assuming there might be a problem with email so thats why I'm posting in here.

This IS NOT A THREAD TO BADMOUTH OR FLAME DAMORE's CS or anything else.

Just wondering if anyone else has had to send in a DD-1 or CC-1 and approximately how long it took you to get it back? I'm just trying to get an idea here as to how long it will be.

Thanks,

And Damore if you see this my email is chris_e_hammer maybe you could look in spam folder or check.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Long story short. Couldn't ge tmy CC-1 to function properly the day I got it. No signal light. Posted a thread on here, tried new battery differen amp, different car, home reciever, different tracks. No luck. Emailed D'amore and sent it in.

Since it's been in I've asked for some updates several times through email, no replies yet. I'm assuming there might be a problem with email so thats why I'm posting in here.

Just wondering if anyone else has had to send in a DD-1 or CC-1 and approximately how long it took you to get it back? I'm just trying to get an idea here as to how long it will be.

Thanks,

And Damore if you see this my email is chris_e_hammer maybe you could look in spam folder or check.

Chris, I will check with Juan in the morning, but I'm pretty sure it has already been taken care of and is on it's way to you.

Thanks,

Chris, I will check with Juan in the morning, but I'm pretty sure it has already been taken care of and is on it's way to you.

Thanks for the quick reply. That's awesome. I'm glad its all good can't wait to use it.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Should be there tomorrow!

Thanks! Got your email.

Great CS right here guys...if anyone is reading this.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to: